Employee Assistance Program
The EAP program is for all employees and their families on the school's insurance and just the employee if they are not on the insurance.
How Can the Employee Assistance Program
Call the EAP for guidance and support managing work and life, including:
• Achieving personal goals
• Finding care for an aging relative
• Sorting through legal matters
• Resolving conflicts
• Improving health such as weight loss, stress management or quitting smoking
• Planning for a strong financial future
• Strengthening relationships
• Improving communication skills
• Planning for life events such as a marriage or birth of a child
YOUR EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM Call for confidential support or information any time, day or night. 1-877-233-0976
*The EAP is for all employees and their families on the school's health insurance and just the employee if they are not on the insurance.